Does Twinkle Slots have a twilight theme? It does seem to be set at night, thanks to the moon sparkling away next to the title. That dark background just makes everything else pop right out at you though, and there is a lot to check out thanks to that element of the design.
How many spins could your welcome deal bring?
You will need to spin the Mega Reel to find out. Here is how the deal pans out:
- New players can open an account in moments
- Once that’s done, deposit £10 or more
- Receive one spin of the Mega Reel
- You could secure free spins (as many as 500 of them) or an Amazon voucher
- Free spins are valid for games such as Fluffy Favourites and Starburst
- Up to 500 spins are available to win
The Ts and Cs are given in small print under the deal on the home page. Click on the wagering requirements or terms and conditions links to read everything you need to know. The most you can win from each selection of 10 free games won from the reel is £8.
What should you expect from the Twinkle Slots mobile version?
The same dark theme is used here, of course. Three pale lines near the top of the page give easy access to the menu, where all the games can be discovered. You can also easily review some of the hundreds of games that await you at Twinkle Slots.
Games are good at Twinkle Slots
They are, and they come in their hundreds too. Here’s what we found in the hot slots section:
- Great Rhino
- Fluffy Too
- Hit It Big
- Dragon Kingdom
Other games are included in other areas. These areas are labelled like this:
- My faves
- A to Z
Yes, there is bingo too. Here are a few of the available options if you fancy a change from playing slots:
- Between 1p and 5p per ticket brings access to Lucky Stars bingo
- 1p per ticket provides access to Fair & Square bingo
- The last day of the month triggers the £1k Pay Day Jackpot bingo game at 50p per ticket
We think so. You can use the following methods for putting money into your account and withdrawing anything you win:
- Pay by mobile (available only for depositing, not withdrawing)
Help is accessible via the menu
You will see the help command at the top of the site, or you can find it by tapping on the burger icon if you’re viewing the mobile site. Three sections are given inside the help page:
- A clickable link that takes you to the FAQs
- An email address if you need assistance
- A login button prompting you to do just that if you want to message the team
No, there’s no live help, but the messaging service seems robust enough for members to use.