If there’s one thing that makes a slot game worth playing it’s the potential of scooping a progressive jackpot. These mega money makers keep the jackpot climbing until one lucky player scoops the total!
Best Bingo Sites with Jackpot Slots
If you want to get right down to the business of making millions then check out the games on these sites:
There are very few developers that this site doesn’t boast a game from. They have progressive jackpot classics like Cleopatra and Siberian Storm.Visit website for full T&C's.
Glossy BingoGlossy Bingo sure grabbed our attention! Deposit as little as £10 & you'll be rewarded with £40 to spend + 100 free spins! Visit website for full T&C's.
Have a look at the terms and conditions of these sites before you spin the reels.
What Are Progressive Jackpot Slots?
Progressive jackpots are prizes which keep on climbing in a game until one lucky player scoops the lot and takes home a massive prize. At this point the prize is reset to the default payout amount, before it starts to climb again. The minimum prize is usually known as the seed money, then a percentage of all other wagers are heaped on to it.
How High Do Progressive Jackpots Go?
There usually isn’t a cap on how high a progressive jackpot gets, it just grows until it is won. Mega Moolah holds the world record paid out a massive £13,209,300 and this game holds a place in the Guinness World Book of Records for that feat.
How to Win Progressive Jackpots
Like any gambling game, there’s no sure fire way to make sure that you’re the winner of a progressive jackpot. If you want to know how to win progressive jackpots, there are a few success strategies that you can implement to improve your chances:
- Read the Rules – We know this sounds boring but some progressive jackpots can only be won if you follow a specific set of instructions. This may be playing with a minimum bet, matching certain symbols or having certain paylines enabled. Reading the rules will make sure you know what you’re doing.
- Play at Licenced Sites – If you’re not playing at a legal bingo site then it won’t matter how much your balance states, as you may never be able to get your hands on it. Play on fair and legal sites or you could miss out on your cash.
Other than these tips, it’s all about luck and frequency of play so you’ll just need to cross your fingers and spin as often as you can.
How Does RTP Tie In?
If you are accustomed to playing slot games then you may know about RTP or return to player. This is a percentage that tells you how much you can expect to win from your wager and it can be significantly lower on progressive jackpot slots than other jackpot games.
That shouldn’t put you off though, as it’s simply a result of the jackpots being larger when won and offsetting the average. You can still pay attention to this when selecting a slot game by comparing progressive ones equally.
Our Fave Progressive Slots
Want to know our favourite progressive slots to play on? Here they are:
- Millionaire Genie – When you delve into this genie’s cave you could set off the progressive jackpot at random on any spin. The genie will cheer you on from the side lines as you go raiding for treasure.
- Irish Riches Jackpot – The progressive version of this game still takes you to the Emerald Isle but the prizes are bigger than ever. Expect leprechauns, clovers and other stereotypical symbols in this game.
- Cleopatra – There are so many Egyptian slot games out there, but this is one of the most rewarding. Go back in time with this princess and experience the life of a royal.
- Siberian Storm – The majestic animals in this game come in the form of white tigers in this game and they’re on the hunt for a jackpot. Become one of their pack and your cash could overflow.
What About Progressive Jackpot Bingo Games?
It’s not just slot games that can be progressive, bingo games can have these types of jackpots too. The idea works in the same way, the more players that buy tickets, the higher the jackpot goes. These are common on bingo sites and the ticket price is generally low to encourage more players to join in.
If you’ve ever fancied becoming a millionaire then join in on a progressive jackpot game. They’re always rising in value until the next winner and with any luck it could be you.