We all love online bingo. However, sometimes security concerns make us think twice before indulging in our favourite games. Did you know that there are ways to play bingo (for free, too!) without submitting your card details? If not, then let us keep you up-to-date will all the no card detail bingo information you need to play free of worry.
To take part in bingo, no credit card required you’ll need to find a suitable site. We have compiled a list of such sites – take a look!
Best No Card Details Bingo Sites
Join mFortune and unlock £5 free - keep what you win! no card details needed!Visit website for full T&C's.
At this mobile gaming heavyweight, new players are given a no deposit bonus of £5 - with NO wagering requirements!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Cow Bingo
Enjoy free bingo every day @ Lucky Cow!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Admiral CasinoYour 1st deposit at Lucky Admiral can land you up to 500 free spins on Starburst or Fluffy Favourites! Visit website for full T&C's.
Bingo Diamond accepts Paysafecard! Start out with an EXCLUSIVE bonus: £30 free + 100 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Cop SlotsSpin the Mega Reel to win up to 500 free spins! Visit website for full T&C's.
Big Tease Bingo
Newbies @ Big Tease get 3 days of FREE bingo! Then, you can pay by PayPal!Visit website for full T&C's.
Dove SlotsGet as much as 500 FREE spins on your 1st deposit! Visit website for full T&C's.
Mr. SpinMr. Spin specializes in mobile slots, and lets you try them out with 50 free spins as soon as you join - no deposit needed! You can even pay by phone bill! Visit website for full T&C's.
How to Play No Card Details Bingo
Finding your way towards a suitable no card detail bingo method can be a minefield. So sit back, relax and let us take you through some of the ways you can play bingo without submitting your card details to a bingo site.
Why would you want to Play without Card Details?
If you want to be playing bingo without sharing your details then you can look for no card details bingo sites. These come in a few different shapes and forms, we’ll be covering all of the ways that you can do this further on in our article.
The main thing that motivates players to enjoy no card details bingo is that it’s safer. This is because players aren’t disclosing their details, which makes them less vulnerable to hacking. When you’re playing on a bingo site, you may not want to share your details and you may prefer to keep them to yourself for your own security.
There’s also the chance that players don’t have card details to use, as not everyone has a credit or debit card that they can use online. To some this may seem outlandish but many of us still have our same old bank accounts that we’ve always had, without a card. This means you may want to use different kinds of ways to pay on bingo sites.
Why do bingo sites ask players for card details?
You may wonder what the motivation is of bingo sites that ask for your card details, but there are quite a few reasons why they do this, including:
- Verifying Identity – To make sure you’re over the age of 18 and are who you say you are, a site may want to check you out using your card details.
- Preventing Money Laundering – Keeping a track on money going in and out of a bingo site is actually required by law, as they have to stay on top of money laundering.
- Anti-Fraud Laws – These laws are in place to protect consumers and make sure their money isn’t being spent without their permission!
- Withdrawing Winnings – To be able to withdraw, you might need to provide card details.
Top Ways to Play Bingo without Card Details
The following methods will allow you to fund your account and play without sharing those details:
No Deposit Bonuses
One of the best ways to play bingo without using your credit card also has the added bonus of being absolutely free! No deposit bonuses hand the player free gaming credit to use on many of the site’s amenities.
With these funds you can choose your games to play on to an extent, with free spins you tend to be locked into one game. There are also generally fewer caps and exclusions on playing with funds.
You’ll be able to use this no deposit bonus as you would your own funds. As you are not required to make a payment in order to gain these funds, they can be considered a form of no card detail bingo.
Remember that wagering requirements do apply to playing like this, so it won’t be exactly as cash and you will need to wager through it before you withdraw.
Other T&Cs also apply to these offers, like restrictions, expiry dates and other fine print. There can be minimum withdrawal requirements too, which you’ll need to be able to satisfy.
Other Free Bingo Options
By playing bingo purely for fun, you need never enter your banking details into a bingo site. As there is no need to fund an account, there is no debit card needed. You can play bingo for free by utilising gaming demos which you can find on most bingo sites.
There are also a number of free bingo apps that can be found in app stores for both Apple and Android platform. Although you will not be able to play for real money in these games, you will be able to play games safe in the knowledge that your card details are 100% secure.
On real money sites, you can look for the following free bingo options:
- Refer a Friend – Get your pals to join in and use your unique link to get a bonus back, some sites even give you real cash!
- Social Media Likes – If you’re active on social media, then you can get bonuses back for your likes. This gives you the chance to win without splashing out with your own money.
- Loyalty/VIP – If you play with a site regularly, you’ll probably get these perks. These can give you extra spins, tickets and freebies to play with.
- Newbie Perks – Play in a free room or with free tickets as a newbie, these tend to expire quickly though!
- Free Spins – Claim these to try out selected slots, be careful with the fine print on these though!
- Deposit Matches – Spend a little to get some bonuses back, this can double or triple what you have to play with.
- Cashback – Get a percentage of your spend back, on most sites the more you spend the more you’ll get back.
- BOGOF – Double up your tickets with these bonuses, look for them to get more bang for your buck.
Alternative Payment Methods
You can also use alternative payment methods so that you don’t have to share your card details directly.
Phone Bill Payments
Using your mobile phone bill to top up your account is a good idea if you don’t want to share those card details. In this case, you would just need to use your phone number to authorise the payment and then it’s added onto the regular bill that you get each month.
If you don’t have a contract phone then you can go ahead and use top up vouchers instead. In this way, you can use them in a similar way to an eVoucher, just using your phone as the middle man.
These are great options for players, though they’re not accepted at every bingo site just yet. You also can’t withdraw with this payment method, so you may need to use another to get money back out your account.
If you’re savvy and up to date with the latest tech, then you’ll know about these! With cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Breakout Coin, players effectively use rate changes to swap in and out of this currency. This allows you to manipulate when you buy and sell to get more for your money.
This isn’t always available on sites and it can be quite tricky for new players to get involved in. This can feel like a bit of a barrier, but you can still work it out for yourself.
If you want to play without card details then you can go ahead and use these kinds of vouchers. You get to pick them from a store near you and then you top them up with as much funds as you like. Then, take them home, log into your account and enter the PIN to redeem the money.
Paysafecard vouchers are one of highest utilised payment methods for no card detail bingo. This is primarily because they offer the least interaction between your bank details and the web. The vouchers can be purchased in store with cash and the subsequent voucher code used to fund your gaming account.
This can limit your choice in sites and you will need to have a method in place to be able to withdraw too.
Using an e-wallet or a payment service allows you to play bingo for real money without having to input your card details into the bingo site you are using. PayPal bingo sites offer you the convenience of a fast transaction with added safety. Your PayPal account provides extra encryption ensuring the site never sees your card details. This then minimises the risk of internet fraud.
PayPal is one of the most popular e-wallets, however, it is not the only one on the market. Skrill, Neteller and Entropay are also commonly used on bingo sites. On the downsides, you still have to share your details with the e-wallet and you will have to remember your password too.
There are Visa and Mastercards out there that come with a prepaid option, which means you just put as much as you want to spend on them. They don’t have an overdraft and it’s only ever possible to spend the amount that is on there.
This allows you the range of sites that you would get if you’re using your actual card details, without the risk. It’s also really easy to move money onto them and you can even withdraw your winnings from the cash machine.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Credit Card Deposits
Credit card deposits are an extremely convenient way of funding your bingo account. Many of us use credit and debit cards to make most of our purchases. Therefore, we are adept at checking our statements for a purchase history.
By playing bingo in this manner, you can track your bingo funding in the same manner you would check all other outgoings and incomings. Debit and credit cards are also the most universally accepted form of payment on the web. For example, if you hold a Visa credit card it is unlikely that you will have to search the web for very long before you come across a compatible bingo site.
Although other payment methods are becoming more accepted, they are still not quite in league with credit or debit cards. If you’re a high roller then a credit card deposit may be the best method for you.
Deposit limits on credit cards are generally higher than other less common methods. Lastly, debit and credit card deposits take place instantaneously. Whilst a bank transfer may take days to appear in your account, your funds will become useable in your account merely minutes later.
There are credit cards that offer fraud protection too, which means you can play without worrying. If anything were to happen then you know that your information is protected.
When entering your card details online, fraud is always a concern. This is the main reason why some players seek to play free mobile bingo no card details required. There are a huge number of bingo sites out there. The web is not always a safe place.
If you want to play for real cash, the chances are high that you will have to fund your account first. Entering your debit or credit card details onto a site, you are unfamiliar with does leave you at risk of fraud.
Security should be a priority in any online transaction. Always make sure you play on a site that is secure. Maximise your chances of staying safe by thoroughly researching your chosen free mobile bingo no card details site first.
Using e-wallets increases your level of security by providing an extra layer of encryption. For those who still wish for even more security then Paysafecard vouchers are a great option. Although this is a slightly more laborious method, you can game safe in the knowledge that your card details are in no way involved in the process.
We always like to err on the side of caution where possible, so it’s great to be able to use no credit card details bingo sites to our best advantage.
Too Good to be True?
Playing without card details for free and with no deposit is a dream for most players, but is it all a bit too good to be true? This seems to be the ultimate dream for bingo fans, though so many sites seem to set out ways to make this difficult for them. Is free bingo no deposit no credit card a realistic offering, or is too difficult to get any cash?
While some sites out there let you keep what you win and give you real cash, there are lots of them out there that just give you bonus funds. Then, these stick to your account and they’re very hard to cash out, so you’re not getting the same value for money.
Bottom line, be selective with who you play with to get more for your money.
Remember the Terms and Conditions
More than anything it’s important to double check the terms and conditions before you go ahead and deposit. With regards to no card details sites, this may include:
- Lack of a No Deposit Bonus – Some sites specify that you won’t get a no deposit bonus if you don’t share your card details. This is a security measure taken by the site, but it means if you’re using a Paysafecard or phone bill payment you may not get your bonus.
- Fees on your Deposit – Unfortunately, some of these alternative payment methods carry fees, which means your deposit may cost you a few extra quid. You can learn about any fees in the banking section of the site, where you can make your decision before you play.
- Withdrawals – Some alternative payment methods also don’t allow you to withdraw, which can mean you have to use a different payment method instead. Also, some sites will charge you a fee on your withdrawal when you use these methods too.
New and Upcoming Alternative Payment Methods
There are loads of new ways to play free bingo no card details, with new ones coming out on a regular basis. The payments market is so lucrative and there’s some new ones to watch in the upcoming year:
- PayPal Debit – This is a prepaid card from the payment provider, which has only just been rolled out. This will be available to Android users first and foremost before becoming more widely available.
- Zimpler – This handy little app is on its way and should be proving popular with UK players. It’s already pretty popular in other places in Europe so it could quickly catch on here too.
- Square Cash – Originally intended as a way for friends to send money to one another, this is now getting some commercial steam. This could lead to a big roll out on bingo sites, which would give us yet another easy option to pay with.
- Cryptocurrency – We’ve mentioned these a bit already, but they are becoming more popular. We may see this option on more bingo sites soon, fingers crossed!
Watch this space as we go through the year to find out which are great and which are flops.
To conclude, it is possible to play with a free bingo bonus no deposit no card details and to win real cash back for your deposit. Always stay safe online and do your research before playing. The above information provides you with several ways to maximize the safety of your banking details whilst still playing the game you love!