When it comes to joining the online bingo world, new players are often met with a whole load of perks and promotions – just for registering to play at a site! You will often find that new players are showered with gifts, simply for deciding to sign up to a particular site. A lot of the top bingo sites will provide new players with a handy all-access pass to their newbie free bingo rooms. Make sure to keep reading to learn all about these free rooms and what they mean for new players.
Bingo newbie room offers generally allow you to play for free and win bonus bucks to spend elsewhere. There will be time limits as to how long you can play for and how much you are able to win.
In this guide, we’ll be covering everything you need to know about newbie bingo rooms, as well as proving you with some of the best bingo sites with newbie rooms.
Best Offers for New Players
If you’re a super savvy bingo player that wants to get the most for their money, then we recommend taking advantage of the following offers:
Big Tease Bingo
Not only will you get three days of access into a newbie room here, you’ll also get 25 no deposit spins too.Visit website for full T&C's.
By spinning the mega reel here, you could win loads of free spins or vouchers to play with.Visit website for full T&C's.
Play with no commitment with a no deposit up to £10, that’s plenty to enjoy those bingo rooms!18+. New players only. 20x wagering requirement. Expires after 7 days. Max withdrawal from bonus winnings £50 T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
Another site with no deposit fun, you just need to sign up here to start playing.18+. New players only. Up to £10 bonus credit and up to 200% first deposit match available via Feature Game. Deposit match available after first deposit. Max bonus £100. 40X wagering requirement. £10 bonus credit 7 days expiry. Deposit bonus 30 days expiry. Max withdrawal from up to £10 bonus winnings is £50. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
As ever, we would recommend reading those terms and conditions first.
What are newbie rooms?
As the name suggests, a newbie room on a bingo site is one which caters to the newest players on the site. This means that only those who have recently joined up will be able to play in this room, which has plenty of benefits.
Great newbie bingo rooms typically offer great prizes. As bingo players, we all want to land a fantastic cash win and luckily, the vast majority of free bingo rooms will offer real cash prize pools, even though you haven’t yet added funds to your new bingo account. Not only that, if you do your research to find the best bingo sites with newbie rooms, some rooms will offer larger sums as well! We’re sure you’ll agree that the best bingo sites, such as the ones listed above certainly give you plenty to smile about as a new bingo player.
How do they compare with other welcome offers?
We always want the best value for money and newbie rooms can offer you that. If you prefer a welcome offer that guarantees a win, like a percentage bonus boost, then the uncertainty of what you could win from a newbie room may not appeal.
Usually, a newbie room comes alongside another welcome offer, so weigh up whether it’s worth it or whether the welcome offer is smaller as a result.
A newbie room will typically offer a number of perks that the rest of the site will not be privy to. These tend to be special offers that are restricted to new players. Some common examples of newbie bingo room perks include real cash jackpots, alongside low wagering requirements.
Wagering requirements are extremely important and all bingo players should be aware of what they are, particularly newbies. It can take a little while for players to get to grips with the bingo ropes, so let us be the first to tell you to always check out terms and conditions offered at a bingo site.
The terms and conditions are extremely important, as this is where you will find all the information you need on wagering requirements. Basically, these requirements break down the amount of your own cash that must be wagered before you are able to withdraw any winnings. It’s vital that you take the time to familiarise yourself with the different requirements for every promotion or game you take part in, as this means you are less likely to be caught out by extremely steep wagering requirements.
Free bingo rooms are often a great place for newbie bingo players to get acclimatised and figure out the different rules of the game. You will easily be able to take a tour of the different types of bingo on offer. Players will be able to test out classics like 90-ball or 75-ball bingo to discover which your preference is. You may even find that the site you are playing at offers special bingo varieties that you can try your hand at.
Even if you are an experienced bingo player, and you already know everything there is to know about the game, you can still benefit from playing in newbie rooms. By playing in a newbie bingo room, you can easily test out what a site has to offer before you deposit. This also gives you the ability to get a feel for the software they are using and have a general snoop on the chat moderators. This is a handy no-risk way to test the bingo waters before you part with any of your own cash.
Pros and cons of newbie rooms
There are many great reasons to use newbie bingo rooms, including:
- You get to know the game without spending a lot or any money with freebies. It’s a good way to practice and understand how they work on that particular site.
- As everyone is in the same boat, everyone in the chat will have something in common, and if you have any questions or queries then don’t be afraid to ask them as the chances are other newbies probably want to know the answer too.
- You can find your niche, say you try out pattern bingo as a newbie and then know it’s the one for you. Then, when it comes to spending money you know where you want to do so.
- There are automatically less players as the games are exclusive to those joining within a specific time period. This means you have a better chance of winning if there’s less players to compete against!
On the other hand, there are some downsides to think about too:
- You often can’t win the same big money jackpots that you can in regular games, and a lot of the time it’s only bonus cash you can win.
- Players will only be able to try out selected games, not all of the ones out there. Once you win funds, you may be able to try out others but not all will be available to play with bonus cash.
- The time limit on newbie rooms may mean that you miss out, make sure you trigger the offer when you have the most time to play. At some sites, you’ll only get 24 hours of access to the newbie site, so make sure you get the most out of the offer.
Do I have to deposit to access a newbie room?
This really depends on the site that you are using, as some will allow you to access newbie bingo rooms for free, whereas others will require you to deposit first. If you make a deposit, then you’re a funded player and can get more perks but if you don’t then you’re not as committed to the site. You’ll easily find all of the information you need about whether or not you are required to make a deposit to access the free bingo rooms in the terms and conditions section of the site
Are there other ways I can play for free?
If newbie rooms don’t seem like they’re for you or if you want to extend the time you’re playing for free then you can also look for these offers:
- Free Spins – For the slot game players out there, you can look for free spins in a few different offers. These are becoming much more common on bingo sites as these games become more widely played. Free spins give players the ability to take a spin on a specific slot game of the bingo site’s choosing completely free of charge. Typically, free spins will always be linked to a certain slot game, so it’s important that you know what title this is before redeeming a free spins offer.
- Free Rooms – Freebie rooms come without the requirement of being a newbie, but they can come with other restrictions. You may gain access to these on special occasions or only for a set period after depositing. Generally, access to free rooms is measured in days.
- VIP Perks – You may get to redeem these regularly and they can include bonus cash and free tickets. You do need to spend more to earn more though, which may not suit frugal players. VIP offers will definitely suit high rollers or players with larger bank rolls.
- Refer a Friend Promotions – If you want to get some additional bonus cash then go ahead and refer your friends. This will give you a freebie infusion each time they sign up and deposit. Most bingo sites will offer this promotion, so it’s definitely worth mentioning to friends if you are enjoying playing at a particular site.
Bingo tips and tricks
- Make Your Own Rules: As a new bingo player, have a think about why you are playing bingo. Are you looking at bingo as a fun new hobby or are you looking to play for a profit? One of the best ways to win at bingo online is to make sure you are using your money wisely.
- Set a Budget: As a new player, it’s important to work out what you can afford to spend and then stick to your budget. Also, knowing you haven’t overspent means that there is still everything to win! Depending on the site you are playing at, buying tickets doesn’t need to eat into your profits.
- Get Some Bingo Experience: Like most things, the more you choose to practice the better you will get. Taking advantage of the free games available to help build your knowledge of the game is a great option. This is where newbie or free bingo rooms come in handy.
- Increase Your Chances of Winning: Different bingo games will come with different odds. While it is virtually impossible to calculate your chances, choosing the bingo games with the biggest jackpot wins can help increase your chances of winning a larger amount. Also, you’re more likely to win at off peak times when you are playing against fewer people.
Newbie room hints and tips
If you’re new to bingo, then these are the tips that you can use to make the time online better and more rewarding:
- Compare offers on different sites to make sure that you’re always getting the best deal.
- Chat to the mods or hosts in a room if you need any help, they’re usually around all the time and can help you with anything you need.
- Get social with other roomies if you want to share tips and learn insider knowledge.
- As there are time limits on newbie room bingo offers, make sure you understand them and make the most of them. This may mean waiting until the weekend to sign up and play, so you can take part in more games.
Now that you know all about these offers, check out the best bingo newbie rooms out there to get the best possible deals when you play.
The most important thing to remember when playing at a bingo site is to have fun and enjoy yourself. Bingo should always be a fun and sociable game that can provide hours of entertainment. Making the most of top bingo offers helps your bingo budget stretch further. That’s why you should always consider trying out the best bingo newbie rooms.