2017 is already exciting for bingo players everywhere. We’re seeing new technology, more games and bigger bonuses than ever before!
Here are a few of our reliable, favourite and newest bingo sites:
WTG BingoWTG Bingo starts you out by tripling your 1st deposit. Then, there's up to £2,500 in extra funds to win, guaranteed!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Admiral Casino
Enjoy a 100% welcome bonus up to £600 + 60 Free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Big Tease BingoBig Tease Bingo Welcomes you with 25 Free Spins as well as a massive 500% on 1st deposit bonus!Visit website for full T&C's.
Top Dog Slots
Top Dog Slots Welcomes you with 20 Free spins + 100% Cash Match.Visit website for full T&C's.
Oink BingoOink Oink we have some awesome Offer for you- Welcome Bonus of 500% + 10 Free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Mr. Spin lets you try their slots out with 50 free spins as soon as you join - no deposit needed!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Cow Bingo
Lucky Cow knows we <3 Fluffy Favourites, and offers up to 500 free spins on every deposit!Visit website for full T&C's.
PocketWin now offers bingo! Join & get £5 on the house - keep what you win!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Touch Bingo
LuckyTouch Bingo gives you up to 500 free bingo tickets on every deposit!Visit website for full T&C's.
Fever BingoUp to 500 free spins in prizes on offer right now!Visit website for full T&C's.
Latest Mobile Trends
Bingo for mobile and tablets is constantly evolving. This is largely because mobile technology is ever-changing. The coming year promises yet another year of pioneering technology. Apple and Android device owners can now play in more places than ever.
What are we looking for in the Best New Bingo Sites?
Because the bingo industry is always changing, what makes a good site changes a lot too. A few years ago, sites could offer bingo and a few bonuses to attract players but now the stakes are higher. You’ve probably noticed that new bingo sites 2017 crop up regularly and the competition in the industry is fierce.
Now, these are the kind of things that we need to see to play on a bingo site:
It’s no longer enough to have just a first deposit bonus or some reload bonuses, we want promotional variety. What this means is we want to see free spins, giveaways, jackpot games, competitions and more in the promotions section.
Strict wagering requirements are now enough to make a site unpopular. Years ago, a site could have strict T&Cs because players weren’t as informed and there wasn’t as much choice. Now, players can check the terms and if they think they are unreasonable, they’ll vote with their feet.
Games From A Number Of Different Software Providers
A meagre slot or bingo game selection is highly disappointing on a new bingo site. As consumers, we now expect software from the likes of Dragonfish, Microgaming and NetEnt all in the one place.
Safe Payment Methods
We’re also much savvier about how we play online and what precautions we take. Alternate payment methods like PayPal and Paysafecard are ever more used, so new sites should accept them.
Good Customer Service
No matter if we’re shopping for shoes or playing bingo, we want good customer service. Having 24/7 support and a range of ways to access it (like live chat or via phone) is so much better for players.
When you’re up on cash, you want to withdraw it without waiting for weeks. Faster payouts are possible due to services like PayPal, so after an initial period of approval we want our cash quickly.
We’re always on Facebook, just like most of our readers, and we like to see bingo sites on there too. If they offer bonuses and competitions then that’s even better!
Sites with the next big thing often take off, so it’s great for sites to experiment with new features. Some will even ask players what they think before they roll it out permanently, so you feel like your voice is being heard.
What We Have Seen So Far
These past few months have been good for players; sites have been offering:
- Different types of jackpots, such as sliding and no lose jackpot games.
- Sites experimenting with different promotions, like Facebook competitions and more prize draws.
- Increase in prize games, we’re not just playing for cash any more.
- More and bigger no deposit bonuses.
- Fewer networked promotions as sites strive to become more unique.
What’s Next for Online Bingo?
As we look forward further into 2017 and beyond, there are a couple of things we can predict in the bingo world. Watch this space, as some of these might just come true:
- We think that identical sites, like some on the Dragonfish network that don’t have unique promotions, will become less common.
- Wearables such as the Smart Watch may become our latest way to play bingo.
- There will be more bingo sites launching even more frequently.
- There may be new alternate ways to pay, such as with Bitcoin on more sites.
Trends to Expect in 2018
We’re grabbing our crystal balls and taking a look into the future of bingo in 2018, here’s what we expect:
- More Inventive Player Promos – As we see sites becoming more competitive, we’ll see them testing out more ways to stand out. Creating player promotions that are more inventive and just a bit different will allow some of them to do just that.
- More Slot Focus – This is something that we’re seeing already, as bingo sites try to tempt their players into having a few spins on slot games. They use softer games like Fluffy Favourites to create a fun gaming environment. As we go
through 2018, this will continue with specific promos and slot sister sites. It’s becoming more common to see new bingo sites with free spin bonus to really cover all bases.
- More Bingo Variants – The possibilities for bingo games really are endless, with branded elements and bonus rounds offering a lot more to the game. Developers will continue to innovate, with more bingo variants on the way next year.
- Increased Focus on Social Media – Sites are using social media more and more to interact with their players. New bingo sites 2018 will continue to place an emphasis on this advertising channel, with promos, bonuses, new game demos and more making it worth players’ while.
- More No Deposit Bonus Offers – As ever, we’ll see new no deposit bingo sites coming onto the market too. This is a great aspect for our readers, as it means you’ll be able to snap up more freebies than ever.
- Mobile Bingo Dominates – This won’t be surprising for our readers, as we’re sure you’ll have noticed the influx of new mobile bingo sites. With mobile play more popular than ever, even taking over desktop figures, sites can’t afford to ignore those that want to play through their mobile device.
- UK Gambling Commission Crack-Downs – This government body are stepping in more often than ever now, as they protect UK bingo players. This will continue through the year, as they challenge sites on their T&Cs, withdrawal limits, misleading marketing and a range of other practices.
So this is what we know will most likely happen, but what are we really looking forward to? Well, we’d love to see:
- Sites Experiment with VR – Virtual Reality could really be a game changer and we’d enjoy getting a handle on this. There aren’t any bingo sites using it yet, some casino sites are though and we want to try it out! Fingers crossed for next year.
- Responsible Sites – Most sites on the internet now preach responsible sites, but sometimes it feels like they’re ticking a box. On some of our favourite sites, they really are responsible and educate their players, which should be rolled out across the board.
- Better Terms for Players – Sites should also be aware that they have to be more player friendly with their terms. As we mentioned above, players are more aware these days, but sites need to up their game, especially since no wagering requirement sites are a viable option now.
We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled on all of the latest news concerning new mobile bingo sites 2017, so stick with us. We’ll be sure to tell you about the hottest new things about the industry so you can stay ahead of the pack.