Technological developments have helped online bingo operators bring your favourite games to your fingertips with new mobile and tablet tech.
These terrific touch screen gadgets are gradually having a bigger and larger impact on the world of bingo to the point where we’re now enjoying a renaissance of mobile bingo real money games.
We scoured the web and found that these are the top real money bingo sites:
WTG BingoWTG Bingo welcomes you with a spin of the Mega Wheel, worth up to 500 free spins! Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Cow Bingo
Lucky Cow Bingo lets you spin the wheel after every deposit & win up to 500 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
mFortune gives you £5 free - and lets you keep the cash you win!Visit website for full T&C's.
Dotty BingoDeposit £10 and get 250% cash-match bonus! Visit website for full T&C's.
Viking BingoConquer up to 500 free spins as a first deposit bonus! Visit website for full T&C's.
Dove SlotsGet as much as 500 FREE spins on your 1st deposit! Visit website for full T&C's.
Big Tease Bingo
Deposit £10 @ Big Tease - play with £60!Visit website for full T&C's.
What’s The Difference between Real Money Bingo and Just-For-Fun Bingo?
When you get started with mobile bingo games you normally have two options to choose from, you can go for either cash games or just-for-fun games and both of these are pretty different from one another.
The biggest difference is that real money bingo on mobile devices involves wagering with real cash for real return, whilst just-for-fun games involve free games of bingo for no real cash prize. You don’t need to be a genius to work this one out!
Just-For-Fun Social Bingo Apps Vs Real Money Bingo Apps
Of course, the main difference aside, these two genres have their own pros and cons for playing them.
To start off, just-for-fun games are played for free, reward you with special credits and power-ups and are catered more towards the social experience of bingo. They have a lot of integration with social media sites and they will usually reward you with bonuses for bringing friends into your games. But their biggest downside is that aside from playing for ingame credits, there’s no real incentive to keep playing on them since you’re getting no real return for your investment.
A real money bingo app on the other hand involves wagers with real cash for a real return. They also come with a larger list of games, can provide special promotions and competitions that will give you even greater rewards and they have a slightly smaller social element to them.
With cash apps you can chat to other players in various bingo rooms, but there’s no real incentive to involve Facebook friends.
There are a number of these apps for you to choose from and it can be quite difficult to pick out one specific item to download, but you can make things considerably easier for yourself by looking at a few key factors.
To start off, you want an app that has a lot of games to play as the variety will keep you coming back. You should also go for one that uses bonuses and rewards for being social, that way you can immerse yourself in the gambling community. Another important point to keep in mind is choosing bingo sites with low wagering requirements.
Finally, if you’re going for a real money game try to pick an app that has access to huge jackpot prizes, that way you can make the most of your money when you play with it.
Can you Play for Free on Real Money Sites?
There are bonuses and perks that you can look out for on these real money sites so that you can play for free. You can look out for:
- No Deposit Bonuses – These can start you off playing for free on these sites, just provide your info and you’ll be ready to go. You may get a no deposit bonus, free spins or even free bingo tickets.
- Learner Rooms – Also known as newbie rooms, these allow you to play and win for a set period of time on a real money bingo site. This could be a week or just a few days, depending on the site.
- Welcome Packages – While you may need to spend a bit of money to get your hands on the welcome offer, this still gives you more funds to play with. This can consist of numerous bonuses, which add to your balance.
- VIP Perks – On a monthly basis, you may get freebies from a site that will allow you to play without depositing any more money. These can include free spins and tickets, so you can get playing for free.
- Refer a Friend – These bonuses are great for those that have a lot of bingo loving buddies. For each friend that signs up and deposits, you will get a perk from the site. This could be a bonus or a voucher, either way you’re getting some freebies.
When you claim bonuses to play for free, it’s best to have a think about the terms and conditions. While this fine print may seem small, you’ll want to know all about how it affects your bonus funds.
Can you Win Real Money for Free?
This depends wholly on the site that you play on and their terms, some sites make it rather tricky for you to get your money back out. Other sites will give you bonuses that you only need to wager through once in order to withdraw real cash. This will all be outlined in the terms and conditions, so read this to know what to expect.
Lower wagering sites will make it easier for you to go ahead and withdraw, so you may want to keep an eye out for these. There are even keep what you win sites, which allow you to just keep whatever you win from your bonus funds as real cash. When compared to a site that will ask you to wager 40x your bonus – this makes a huge effect on how much you can hope to win.
Difference between Real Money Apps and Real Money Sites?
If you decide to go down the real money mobile bingo route you will find you will be able to choose between the options of downloading an app or playing on a site through your devices browser.
Real money bingo apps are the condensed version of a bingo site that you can download directly onto your phone and they will provide you with instant access to a range of games and promotions.
Real cash sites are the full site or at least a streamlined version that you can access using your mobiles inbuilt browser app. They’re far more stable than apps and don’t require the installation of any additional software.
So which is best? We tend to opt for sites because:
- It’s easy to jump through many different sites, rather than having to download individual apps.
- These sites tend to be updated more often than apps, which means we don’t need to miss out on new games or updates.
- The tech we use to access sites is just getting more powerful, so there’s less need to rely on apps.
- We don’t have to download tech that we’re not sure on, as it’s always better to avoid downloading for extra security.
It all comes down to the kind of player you are, but we’re firmly in the camp of using sites over apps.
There are fewer compatibility issues these days, with smartphones and tablets there’s nothing much to worry about. If you have a much older device then you might struggle to find sites that are compatible but generally speaking you should be fine.
Some apps can only be found on some devices, so bear this in mind. This is another reason you may end up playing on a site instead.
Do you get the Same Experience on Mobile?
Depending on the quality of the win real money bingo site, you should get a similar experience on your mobile device as you do on your desktop. You certainly shouldn’t feel like you’re missing out!
Most games are optimised for mobile use, which means the buttons are easier to press and they look better on a smaller screen. The vast majority of bingo sites have a fully optimised lobby, though you may find that some slots don’t have the same compatibility. This may mean that some older slots don’t work as well but you can check out other games instead.
With so many bingo sites on the market, you really can afford to be picky with what one you play on mobile. Vote with your feet if you feel like you’re missing out on anything, as you can easily check out another site instead.
Picking the Best Mobile Bingo Site
To go ahead and pick out the best mobile bingo sites, we use a series of different criteria. If you want to assess whether a site is for you, then look into the following:
- Is it Safe? – First and foremost, you want to know if the site is safe for you to play on. There are a number of indicators you can use for this, double check the licence, security and anything else that could tip you off to it being untoward.
- Bonuses and Promos – The perks that you get back from a site are important, including the first deposit bonus and beyond. Don’t just look at the no deposit or first deposit bonus, make sure you’re aware of perks for the long term.
- What makes them Unique? – There are so many Dragonfish sites that all use the same tech and promos. These aren’t too exciting for users, as there’s nothing really unique about them. We prefer sites that go out of their way to show us something special.
- Read Reviews – We always take into account both the pros and the cons of a site in our reviews. You can give these a read if you’d like to know more about a site before you go ahead and spend money with them.
Side Games on Real Money Bingo Sites
There’s more than just bingo up for grabs on these sites, as they usually have quite a few different side games to experiment with too. These include:
- Slot Games – These games are super popular with bingo players, with titles like Fluffy Favourites and Sugar Train leading the way. These can vary from simple three reel games to much more complicated ones.
- Scratch Cards – These instant win games are again proving popular with players, as they can be played in no time, with any wager you like. They work just like a scratch card that you can buy in shops, just scratch and match up symbols.
- Casino Games – These are a bit less popular on bingo sites, as they’re trickier to get to grips with. You should be trying out casino games where possible, as they can give you the option to win money with your skills.
What Is RTP?
One thing you will hear mentioned a lot when you’re on these sites is ‘RTP’, but don’t worry, this is a pretty straightforward item. It essentially means ‘Return to Play’ and it’s the percentage of cash you would get back from funds invested into a game.
For example, if you were to make up to 100 £1 bets into a game that came with a 90% RTP you would be given at least £90 of that cash back in winnings. Basically, the higher the RTP of a game is, the more cash you will get out of the wagers you place on it.
So if you’re just starting out with mobile gaming, then why not check out a couple of the above apps? We guarantee that you won’t regret trying them out!