The fun of playing today’s best mobile bingo sites on the touch screens of smartphones and tablets is undeniably expanding the game’s social reach. There are a few things that make playing bingo uniquely enjoyable when it’s right in the palm of one’s hand using a Web-ready device.
One of the main draws is the variety of attractive no deposit mobile bingo bonuses, which remain as dynamic and as fruitful as the bonuses on other gaming sites, like casinos.
Top-Notch Mobile Bingo Sites
We at BingoOnMobile strive to offer you the cream of the crop of mobile bingo sites. Here’s a selection of our top picks:
Hi-Tech + Social
Somehow the mixture of new bingo sites with a game that some may consider – let’s face it – ‘old fashioned’ makes for a delightful and compelling experience. Web-powered bingo entertainment is not something to ignore, particularly with its newest social networking features.
Still Sociable Bingo
Whether this pastime comes through iPhone Bingo apps or Android bingo apps, it retains the ‘social’ element directly from actual bingo halls. Mobile platforms also have introduced unprecedented conveniences, alongside newer features that change how online bingo is played.
Mobile Bingo Sites vs Mobile Bingo Apps
Players can take advantage of their favourite games on-the-go through mobile-optimised sites or specially created mobile bingo apps as well. Actually, since the Web’s code itself was updated to HTML5, apps are no longer the best practice for game makers.
Bye Bye, Native Apps!
Bingo providers are switching to the mobile Web-browser platform because of these advantages:
- games can be updated and improved quickly
- players need not download, install, or update apps
- mobile devices’ memory is not used up
- all players are on the exact same game always
- social bingo features work best online
- no dangers of false apps or malicious apps
- new Web browsers function without plugins
- all smartphones come with a Web browser
Easier than Ever
Whether you have an iPhone 7, the latest Samsung Galaxy device or even an economical Kindle Fire, most players will be able to access a new mobile bingo site in the same way that they do on their desktop (usually referred to as just ‘online’ bingo). Browser-based games are making mobile bingo a seamless transition for players.
Apps won’t disappear completely, since they still will have good uses, such as for casual games (‘just for fun’, without real money). You frequently still can find compatible bingo apps from official sources:
- the iTunes Store if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- the Google Play Store, since many apps also currently developed for Android phones
- as well as from Microsoft, for Windows Phone
However, beyond app availability, the issue of compatibility is becoming less and less of a concern these days. That is because almost all major bingo sites now have their own mobile version that loads up automatically.
Games played in the mobile browser application are cross-compatible with all operating systems, such as Apple’s iOS and the countless versions of Android found on smartphones or tablet devices, or others.
Just for Fun Apps
Social networking behaviours among bingo users has given rise to ‘social’ or casual bingo games, usually tagged ‘just for fun’. As opposed to regular bingo sites, the main difference between the two is that casual bingo games are played for imaginary money, simple points, or creatively named credits that friends also can share and gift.
Even though they don’t involve bets or the chance to win cash jackpots, these casual games may include in-app purchases, or purchase within Facebook, that have real costs.
Usually casual games are played as a Facebook app, rather than on iPhone or iPad bingo apps. These social games, although lacking in prizes or involving any cash, allow far more interactivity than some bingo sites, including:
- the ability to invite friends to play easily
- sharing scores via players’ walls
- automatic posts on social media
- competing in tournaments with teams
Best Bonuses on mobile Bingo Sites
The best bingo sites and apps will always have generous bonuses on offer for players.These benefits may come as a no-deposit bonus allowing you to try out the site for free, a mega welcome package, and ongoing promotions that give you plenty to look forward to on site.
It’s worthwhile to find the best deals, so we’ve put together this handy list for you:
- no deposit: play for free before depositing
- free spins: free play on slots instead of cash
- welcome bonus: usually free cash + cash match
- re-deposit bonus: 25%-100% or more in cashback
- refer a friend: cash and prizes for each referral!
- spin the wheel: free cash and spins based on luck
- free bingo: rooms for newbies only or daily freebies
Safe Payment Methods
In order to allow players to play responsibly, online bingo sites, by and large, do offer more and more different ways of depositing funds to accounts, making it easier to limit and control spending on bingo sites. In fact, it is rare to find sites without alternatives to credit and debit cards today.
As well as the ever growing Paypal bingo sites, more sites are choosing to offer payment methods, such as the following.
- PayPal remains in many ways the highest profile Web-based money tool. It even tends to lend trustworthiness to bingo and casino sites that are authorised to offer it, since players count upon PayPal’s clout in case of disputes over transactions.
- Neteller is also an e-wallet, which has created noted inroads at gaming sites offering bingo and casino content. Although it does not offer the same flexibility and purchasing power of PayPal, it is comparable, with enormous customer recognition among players.
- EntroPay is a virtual VISA that offers a nice bridge between the traditional payment methods without their security risks. You can think of EntroPay as a cross between a credit or debit card and a cash voucher like Paysafecard: you can create it online, and, it can be used on any site like a real VISA.
- Paysafecard bingo sites offer a great way to limit spending and encourage more responsible gambling without having to register any credit card details. All you have to do is purchase a Paysafecard voucher using cash (from £10 to £175) from a selection of retailers or selected ATMs. You will receive a 19 digit code which can be used for depositing at participating mobile bingo sites.
- You may have seen Ukash a lot in the past and wondered what happened to it. Another online financial tool, the Skrill e-wallet, acquired and absorbed Ukash (which has been phased out). Skrill now offers both its more powerful e-wallet as well as cash voucher services under this one brand name. These tools are comparable to PayPal and Paysafecard, respectively.
- The convenience of mobile bingo pay by phone bill sites is increasing the appeal of playing on a mobile device (or a tablet with a SIM card). The UK service called Payforit is by far the simplest, safest, fastest way to top up your bingo account — but it is limited to only £10 per month. (Hint: Boku is a newer service that expands phone-bill payments considerably.)
Into The Future
Whether using mobile sites or smart phone bingo apps, brands will have to sharpen their game, so to speak, and expand value in order to compete in this exciting entertainment marketplace.
The enthusiasm for mobile phone bingo sites on-the-go is strong now indeed, and for good reasons. The tactile feel and buzz of portable bingo combined with the way graphics and effects pop off your touch screen is just plain mind-blowing!