UKash Vouchers for Bingo
Attention: Ukash is no longer available to buy as the service has been removed from the market after the company was bought over by the Skrill group. You can still use up any Ukash vouchers that you have though, and you’ll still get all the great protection and service you’re used to by using the alternative Paysafecard. Make sure you use up any remaining vouchers before the 31st of October as they will become invalid after this day.
Click here to learn more about Paysafecard bingo sites.
Paysafecard offers new customers loads of benefits like safety and security but it’s also available in even more places than Ukash was. So this might save you a slog to a further away retailer as your local shop may self them.
Ukash and Paysafecard are so similar that all of the following pros still apply to the new service but with fewer cons. The Paysafecard app can help you get accustomed to the new system and help you out with any issues you may have.
There are many ways in which you can deposit when it comes to playing mobile bingo. All sites tend to accept credit and debit cards, but with this being such an easy way for your details to fall into the wrong hands, sites know that players are looking for far safer payment methods. One of the best known e-wallets is Paypal. However, you can also make use of the Ukash voucher. This is a great way to pay for your bingo online, but even mobile bingo sites are now accepting this as a method of payment.
It is more essential than ever to keep you debit and credit card details safe. A terrifying statistic claims that 9 people every single MINUTE are being targeting by people looking to steal their identity or simply steal from their accounts, so this is just not a safe option any more. Cue loads of great, safe and secure payment methods accepted by online bingo sites!
Ukash Out Card
There was once a time when Ukash could only be used for depositing and not for cashing out, but then they created the cool UKash card – available from the official site for free – that works exactly like a debit card. The details of this little card is all you need to cash out, and you can then withdraw your cash from an ATM or use it to buy things online. The card is NOT linked to your bank account so this is still as safe and easy as using the voucher itself!
- Ukash eliminates the need to input your details, this eliminating any chances of your details being stolen
- Thousands of shops offer Ukash, from grocers and corner shops to some big named retailers.
- You are now able to cash out using UKash
- It is accepted by many online bingo and mobile bingo sites
- It allows you to cap your spending; once the denomination on the voucher is gone, you cannot deposit any more until you buy a new voucher
- Some people who live out in the country may find it more difficult to get to a shop selling Ukash vouchers
- It may be inconvenient to have to trek to a shop every time you wish to make a deposit
Sites Accepting UKash Vouchers
Don’t miss the chance to see the latest activities of Mecca Bingo, see them here.